July 23, 2014

Back to School Wishlist

Back to School Wishlist




Tribal top
$11 - amazon.fr


Tuxedo jacket
jtomsonplussize.com


Boyfriend jeans
frontrowshop.com


Red purse
modcloth.com



Black earrings
nastygal.com


Gold necklace
$17 - matalan.co.uk


Lipstick
nyxcosmetics.com


Tarte beauty product
sephora.com



I know it's weird to think about going back to school already, but I start class in just over a month and I have to think about these things! I've really been into darker colors lately, which explains the makeup. I also have so many clothes that I really just want accessories since they take up less space! I saw this fox purse and was like "GAH! Must have!!" The things I don't really have are a pair of boyfriend jeans or a boyfriend blazer (well, in my case girlfriend). I know they'll last me a good few years, so I put them on the list. 
So what's on your back to school wishlist? If you're not in school, what trends/pieces have you been loving?

13 comments:

  1. Alex Jenkins7/23/14, 4:32 PM

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :). Love the pieces you have chosen here especially the ripped jeans!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection!

    Crop Top and Super Heroes on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little fox bag!
    x

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never start planning your back to school clothing choices too early! It is important to look fantastic! :) I just adore that purse! It is totally my style!


    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no I can't even think about school yet:P I'm actually a bit nervous because it is my first year of college and I feel like my style is too dressy for it... Any thoughts? But even so, I am so in love with that Aztec crop top and ear cuff<3
    Love, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer has seriously flown by!! Love that red lipstick!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this wishlist! Agree with all! My favs are the jeans and necklace! :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh don't remind me school is starting. But this is really cute pieces, and I def need to start about my back to school shopping!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,

    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag is too adorable!! Great picks!

    x Jacquelyn

    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is really cute!! I love the top and bag :) great selection!

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you wear non-uniform to school? Omg I'm so jel! x

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cute wishlist! need that fox bag haha :)


    www.metallicpaws.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)