April 1, 2013

Blogger Inspiration

I am so excited to not have to wear tights! I looked at the weather and said, "50 degrees? In the morning?!" I decided to celebrate with an appropriate dress. This was inspired yesterday when I realized I have the same top as Just Take a Bow. I loved the look, and decided to take it for a spin.

Here's her look:


And here's me:



I love this picture, and it kindda just happened. Even the fading with the light at the top.



I just wanted to take pictures all over my yard today. I don't know why. I guess just because I had a lot of time today.



A close up of the headband. You can't see it in the other pictures because of the way I had to pose with the sun.


Headband: Gift, Jacket: Gift, Lace Top: JCPenny, Dress: Thrifted, Belt: JCPenny, Boots: White Mountain, Rings: JCPenny, Watch: JCPenny, Earrings: Gift

2 comments:

  1. great top honey, i love itttt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! Love the color of the top! And I love the way you styled it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)