April 17, 2013

Casual for Spring

So it's the last day of tech week. I will post some pictures from this week on Friday! Again, this post comes to you from the past! I've probably been at school until 10 or later all week. Because I've been trying new styles, I experimented with this unworn olive jacket. It was a hand-me down in really good shape. I like how it adds a casual edge to this really cutesy dress.





Headband: Gift, Jacket: Hand-me-down, Dress: Plato's Closet, Shoes: JCPenny, Belt: JCPenny, Earrings: Gift, Turquoise Ring: Shoe Dazzle, Other rings: JCPenny, Bracelets: Gifts

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the dress and the shoes, they are fabulous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)