April 10, 2013

Cobalt Jacket

So this is what I wore to make over my friend Angelina. Though it wasn't hard. It mostly consisted of me going through her closet and telling her what goes with what. She wasn't kidding when she said< "I have nice things, but I don't know how to wear them." I don't know what was with me when I took photos. I was just feeling kindda outrageous. And I love the way the jacket was really popping out in the pictures.





Jump shot! I got this on the first try! Whoo!
Hat: JCPenny, Shirt: UrbanOG, Jacket: JCPenny, Shorts: Thrifted (shortened pants), Shoes: Converse, Watch: Gift, Earrings: New York & Company

6 comments:

  1. Cute photos girl! Loving your lipstick xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jacket is amazing, i really love ittt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures! I love that blue blazer, it goes well with that skirt.


    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, lovely outfit! It's fun and refreshing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so nice in this outfit. Love the cobalt blue jacket.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you in sneakers!! Hope to see more... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)