April 25, 2013

OOTD

OOTD

OOTD by bowenmariah featuring a red jacket
Splendid top
shopzoeonline.com


Hey. Sorry I haven't been a great blogger lately. I promise I'll get my act together! My allergies hit me yesterday and it got me feeling pretty under the weather. Not to mention it rained yesterday. I should be better by tomorrow for a real post! This is basically what I wore today. I do actually own shoes very similar to the Litas, but sadly, I cannot afford Jeffrey Campbells just yet. They always grant me stares :)

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit, I love the pleated skirt! and get better soon! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, babe! And I agree - those JC heels are a bitch to buy if you're on a tight budget.:) Hope the allergies aren't annoying you any longer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love a pleated skirt!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)