April 9, 2013

Mixing Prints

I'm sorry for being a terrible blogger the past couple days. It's been kind of insane. We have spring break this week so I went to visit extended family for a few days. And I am so grateful that spring break is so late this year! It's a very warm, beautiful week ahead of me! So here's some print mixing that's a little more on the wild side :)

 
 

There was a slight breeze while I took photos, so I was feeling a little extra fierce!

 
Headband: Gift, Camouflage Dress: Consigned, Skirt: Maurice's, Shoes: JCPenny, Teardrop Ring: Thrifted, Other Rings: JCPenny, Watch: Gift, Bracelets: Gift, Earrings: Gift

 

2 comments:

  1. Mixing prints is my thing! I'm digging your take on the technique.
    http://whichmewillibetoday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhmazing sense of style!!
    loving your blog, i stay here! hope youll follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)