February 25, 2014

OOTD 2/25/14

So it's kindda crazy today and I wasn't able to get pictures with Autumn. I've got the next best thing though! I couldn't find a jacket like I actually have but this one gets the idea across. I really wore a black and white trench coat. I looked through my blog and realized you guys have never seen this turquoise sweater (not the one below, my real one). My mom found it a couple years ago at a thrift store and I LOVE it! It's cashmere and a beautiful color. Other than those two things, you've seen everything else on the blog before I'd imagine.
Is there anything you guys are wanting to see? More beauty or hair stuff? Other blogs I love? Let me know below!

OOTD 2/25/14


Poem plaid shirt
$42 - oliverbonas.com



Floral skirt
shopruche.com


Black suede boots
$23 - lovefrommisbehave.com


Lauren Ralph Lauren bag
bloomingdales.com


Betty Jackson black necklace
$33 - debenhams.com


Dorothy Perkins black belt
dorothyperkins.com

2 comments:

  1. You have a black and white trench coat?? Now I'm jealous.:) This jacket is pretty fabulous too and I love the combination with the turquoise. Gorgeous set, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection. Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)