March 29, 2013

To Anonymous

You know who you are. You've been making nit picky comments on my posts to get to me. Most are quite pointless as they have nothing to do with what I was actually saying in the post. Well I have to say you've been bothering me the past couple days. My friends I tell about you laugh at the ridiculousness of what you say. Up until now, I've refused to publish your comments because they're really just stupid and deconstructive, and I was honestly shocked and hurt when I first saw them. But that attitude is not welcome here. And now I will publish your comments so everyone can see how much of a jerk you are. I ask you to not comment anymore unless it's constructive criticism, but I doubt you will do either of those things. My hope in humanity says otherwise, but we'll see.


Sorry for the late post you guys. Today's been kindda crazy, but I'll put up a real post tomorrow. I know this only pertains really to one person, but it's been bothering me. I felt the need to call out this anonymous commenter in hopes that they would stop.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout, Mariah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and the rest of the site is extremely
    good.

    My page :: concept 2 model d

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)