March 4, 2013

First Post!

Sooooooooooooo...I haven't been able to post anything for you to buy yet. Actually, technically, if you are a women's size medium or 14, I posted two Kenneth Cole Reaction jackets. One of them is 100% leather. Links below. I know, I know, so disappointing.  But I figured I would show you an outfit at least. I had a college audition yesterday, so this is what I wore. It's cold in Georgia! Oh my goodness! Some of you up north might want to kill me right now because it's like, 40 degrees Fahrenheit. But when you factor in that's it's gusting and humid (which in cold weather makes it COLDER) it's pretty darn cold. I don't know why I want to go to school in New York or Boston... But here we go!

So my yard isn't the prettiest. Forgive me. If you complain I might ask my neighbors to use their yard because they're retired and spend at least 3 days a week just taking care of their yard.




A better shot of my outfit.


I was attempting to get a close up of my earrings, but you still can't really see them. They're little hearts with a crown and wings.



POLKA DOTS! And a pretty necklace :)


And my shoes. I love these flats. Even though I have been a heels addict for about a year now (I wear them to school which is the size of a small college campus), I LOVE these flats. They're so comfy and cute!
 
Now you're probably about to complain about this sounding like an ad for JCPenny's. Well that's because since my mom got laid off about a year and a half ago, she's been working at JCPenny's part time. The one good thing that came out of it was employee discount! Though she started her new full time job today! WHOO! So without further ado:

 
Coat: Kenneth Cole Reaction, Chambray shirt: JCPenny, Polka dot shirt: JCPenny, Skirt: Khol's, Tights: JCPenny's, Shoes: JCPenny's, All jewelry: JCPenny's
 
I bet you thought I forgot about those jackets. Here they are!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)