March 20, 2013

Feeling Quirky

So today I was feeling like being different. Just straight up different. And I wanted to do something really unexpected. Something definitely out there for me, and most of Georgia as well. I love unexpected pairings as you can see.





Look at my sexy eyes :D!


Headband: Charming Charlie's, Top: Thrifted, Skirt: Reconstructed from an old dress, Tights: JCPenny's, Shoes: Converse All Stars


Rehearsals are picking up for my high school's final musical: Beauty and the Beast! I'm so glad it's my last show. I'm one of those silly girls who fawns all over Gaston. So fun! But I may have to cute back on posts the closer we get to the show depending on what I can do on the weekends. We are literally rehearsing after school from 2:30 until 10 with and hour and a half dinner break. Maybe mobile posts if I can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)