August 14, 2013

Speaking as a Model...

After a couple years of people telling me I should be a model, I finally said, "Okay." I'm currently working on a portfolio with a photographer friend. We're finishing it up tomorrow at a farm, but these are a couple of some studio shots we took at the beginning of July. (The shopping I mentioned in the last post was for the next shoot.) Weather's been crazy in Georgia to work out an outdoor shoot.








First Look:
Coat (as dress): Modcloth (old)
Necklace (as headband): H&M (similar)
Shoes: JustFab.com (similar)

Second Look:
Dress: Thrifted (similar)
Headband: Local Designer
Shoes: Khol's (old)

My mom said she wouldn't have recognized me if she didn't know it was me. Let me know what you guys think!

4 comments:

  1. Damn, you have a fierce model face that even Tyra would be proud of. I'm glad that you're giving modelling a try. I can't wait to see the outside shots, I'm sure they'll be very editorial ;)

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with them, you make an amazing model! You look so beautiful and I love that jacket.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorge, love these pic.

    xo
    Help me win the Rose Royce contest by voting Here"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are stunning! Your eyes are amazing. Love the fashion!
    heylittledoc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)