August 23, 2013

Going to College

This is an apology. I don't have a real post. I'm packing and ironing and searching and losing and crying today before I leave for college. Despite having jam packed first days next week, I'll still try to post.

I kind of want to talk about this though. It didn't really hit me until yesterday that I'm leaving. I'm leaving so many people behind to meet many more. I'm going to leave and discover and learn and forget. I'm going to have a lot of fun experiences, and many stressful ones. I don't know what to expect. I'm going to pursue something I can truly say I love. I don't think I'm scared of the change. I think I'm scared things will seem the same, that nothing will change. At least socially and academically. Have you guys ever gone through something like this?

3 comments:

  1. That was me last week, everything was hectic and I barely blogger! Have fun in college and getting organized.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about - a lot of things will be a lot different. And that's a good thing, I always like change. Without change there's no progress and since you're pursuing something you love, I think you're moving in the right direction. Hope you didn't stress too much about packing and ironing though, babe.;) And have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the opposite: For the first time in my life, I was kind of alone, for months on end---and it scared me to death. The good thing is that everyone around you is struggling with change, or how to transition, and they can help you make the most of the college experience. So let it come, and you'll probably find that no worrying could have prepared you for these transformative years.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)