January 12, 2015

Room Tour! (Picture heavy)

This is beyond overdue. I said I was gonna do it at the beginning of the year. Then I got sick and never finished unpacking. Everything was always a mess. I always had an excuse not to do it. Well in the few days after I moved back in before class started, I finally finished unpacking and put everything away and decorated and all that. Finally I can give you a room tour!

What you see when you walk in. Yes, that is a hanging monkey. His name is Sassafrass and his battery died so he shall forever hang from the fan. Excuse me and my roommates dark sense of humor.


To the kitchen! Having an art major for a roommate has its benefits :)

 It is not a kitchen without food! As you can see, I require a Costco sized tub of coffee grounds...

 My girlfriend's "gay" blanket :)

 The lone bamboo plant. I forgot to bring back the rosemary and basil plants I had going, so my mom is taking care of them.

 The gaming station and all the figurines. Not exactly my domain. Haha!

To the bedroom! I'm a messy person, but I have a general place for everything. 
As evidenced in this tour. 

 The view from the door.

 My room is an extension of my closet, btw.

 All the suspenders!

 Hats galore! That I should honestly wear more...

 Kinda messy, but generally organized as I said.

 La Closet. Because no closet door. Dorm problems.

 So much shoes!

 Marilyn would be on the wall, but she doesn't want to stay up there for whatever reason.

And she comes with the room :)

6 comments:

  1. I love all the hats and everything hanging on the walls. Looks like a fun place.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is essential to have too many shoes! Haha. I really love that hat rack -- pretty neat.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your room is basically an extension of your closet aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh, you two! <3 Adorable! You have such a happy (and organized) home. :D I wish my partner had those organizational skills. Hehe.

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)