August 19, 2013

First Day

So my face is still pretty swollen from getting my wisdom teeth out. I don't really feel like showing you guys that. Hopefully it will have gone down in a couple days. For now, I have some first day of school inspiration based on things I have in my closet. It's fairly simple, but leather and lace always packs a punch in my opinion. (I move in on Saturday, so it might be crazy getting posts out next week.) What I want to know is where have you guys been drawing inspiration from? Whether it's for work or school, let me know below!
First Day




Vero Moda peplum shirt
$47 - veromoda.com


Vegan leather skirt
$28 - newlook.com


Cole Haan toe cap
colehaan.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)