June 2, 2014

June Challenge Day 1

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
*This was supposed to be posted yesterday but I was having technical difficulties with my phone. There will be a second post for today.*

I know I've been absent for a while again. I don't know what this love-hate relationship is with my blog, but I get tired out every so often.I just need to leave it alone for a few months before coming back to it anew. The whole rebranding fiasco contributed to that this time. Everything is just as it was before. I'm figuring out Bloglovin', but I'm pretty sure everything is how it's supposed to be now. Anyways, as a kick off to my return, I've decided to take on a challenge.


So you remember way back when I decided to spill about my goo/makeup hoarding? Well I've decided to finally do something about it. I decided to start using all this junk and actually figure out how to wear some of the crazier colors and trends. I will be delving in with everything from blue mascara to green eye shadow to finally mastering contouring without looking like I used waaaaaay too much. If there's anything you want me to try, be it a palette or crazy color or blue lipstick, just let me know and I will make it work! Now only that, I will try to also show an outfit I would wear with it so you won't be left high and dry in that deartment.
Today I'm visiting my grandparents with my family. (On my dad's side. I don't have any grandparents on m mom's side anymore.) I tried to do something more understated to go with anything. All the lipglosses in the mega palette are super sheer so it didn't matter which one I used. For blush, I used a dusty rose shade from Ulta called Fame.For contouring, I used the second lightest shade. On my eyes, I used a bronze-gold shade on my lids and a light purple underneath. I feel like it's a nice, light look with a bit of vamp. I'm excited because we're going vintage shopping in Athens with we're there! Yay!
If I can figure out how video editing works, I might start making videos along with the posts. It's a matter of getting my hands on the camera and figuring out how the editing software on my computer works.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)