October 28, 2013

Fall has Arrived

OK. So maybe I lied on Friday. Granted, it was fall break and Homecoming at my high school. I had a great time this weekend, but no pictures to show for it sadly. I finally was able to get my hair dyed back to something darker. In the next post you shall see the awesome, almost maroon hair I ended up getting!
Late last night my friends ran up to my room and asked if I wanted to be a part of the campus haunted house this year. Well apparently I am now the crazy, obsessed, psychopathic, serial killer girlfriend who gets murdered by her boyfriend. YES! I'm so excited :)
These are some pictures from an outfit last week that didn't get posted. Oops!










 Rings (from left to right): Macy's, Gift, Thrifted, Gift

Whelp, Kati got a crazy face in between shots. Why not?

Chambray Shirt: JCPenny
Dress (as skirt): Consignment
Scarf: Gift
Belt: JCPenny
Boots: ShoeDazzle

11 comments:

  1. what a colorful look!

    http://jackennoir.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to take pictures of your costume and of the haunted house!!! And post them then of course.:D

    P.S.: I love the red on your lips, babe, very sexy.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty skirt and scarf.
    Nice boots too.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is gorgeous and I love the florals! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one stunning boots! love it!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi love
    Thanks for your comment on my blog some days ago.
    xx
    M.
    http://www.styleinlimablog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)