May 21, 2013

50 Shades of Red

As you can see by the title, something's going on with red. Well...I'm a redhead now! Whoo! I've been wanting to go red for a while, and I figured graduation from high school was a good time. I'm sorry I haven't posted the past few days, and that this is a short post. But I promise I will try to do something special on Friday (tomorrow I graduate!) to make it up.





This photo is from my senior drama banquet. The dress is a vintage find and the fascinator is from a trip to New Orleans I took for a college audition. We got it in the French Quarter market. You can really see the red here.

1 comment:

  1. That dress is very beautiful! I love it.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)