April 22, 2013

Roaring Twenties

Hey guys. Sorry about no post on Friday again. I literally came home and fell asleep until I had to head back to the theatre. It was a tearful last show, but a great run none the less. Today, I found my inspiration in the 20s. With the Great Gatsby coming up and my AP Lit class dying to see it together, I figured I would get this for the occasion, but it's so fun it couldn't resist wearing it sooner.

 
 Fringe is also great for motion shots!




 
I keep forgetting to get an up close short of my rings for you guys. These are the ones I've been wearing lately.
Headband: New York Boutique, Jacket: JCPenny, Shirt: Talbots, Skirt: Consigned, Shoes: JCPenny, Necklace: Gift, Watch: Gift, Left Rings: JCPenny and Thespian Conference, Right Rings: Thrifted and JCPennys

1 comment:

  1. woow I like the skirt

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)