August 17, 2014

Comment of the Week #6

Quick post before it hits midnight here. I don't really want to explain the craziness that was/was supposed to be this weekend. Just know that it's been some nice family time and cancelled plans (at the last minute) that made me want to just be a ball of nothing for a day. Basically why you haven't seen me anywhere since Friday.
So I have two features this week! Amber is getting featured again because she is absolutely amazeballs :)

"This is such a chic and sophisticated look (: I love it! The blue pants add such a nice pop of color. On my first day back to school, I like to keep it really low key and not too "out there." That's what the second day is for (; I'll actually have a post up soon about what I'd wear on the first day! As for my most daring look..one time I wore a Lazy Oaf body suit covered cartoon arms paired with a black and white polka dot skirt. Kinda crazy, but I did get a lot of compliments!"


And I'm also featuring Marlen. She always returns comments which I find really nice. She also has a sense of style that is so different from my own. I hope to be influenced by her a little this year since she tends to do things that are a little more outside of my comfort zone :)

"Ahhh my baby brother is starting his senior year in high school tomorrow so I'm definitely feeling that excitement/dread in the air today haha. And this is such a fun outfit- I think that vest completely made it. It looks SO good against the cobalt blue of the pants."

I will try to put out a dorm tour within a week of moving in (Thursday!!!) and will be keeping you updated about A Chorus Line. I will hopefully get some pictures of my personal outfits out there soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me..again! (: you are too sweet. Marlen is totally rad. I'm always amazed by the outfits she comes up with.

    thelacunastitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love Amber, I see I'm in great company!! Thank you so much for featuring me and for the kind words. It's always so fun and SO rewarding to hear I can inspire someone in a little way :)

    And woot, can't wait to see how you doll up your dorm! Decorating is probably the best part of moving....everything else just sucks, haha!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments! If you leave your link, I will visit your blog :)